Country Visions Cooperative, based in Reedsville, Wisconsin, can trace their roots back to 1918 and has grown over the years because of their dedication to service and building long-term relationships from generation to generation. Throughout the years, several co-ops have come together to create a stronger, more effective organization serving a growing area. Our most significant growth occurred in September 2013 when Country Visions Cooperative and Agri-Partners Cooperative merged, nearly doubling the size of the organization.The counties we serve include Manitowoc and the surrounding counties of Calumet, Door, Kewaunee, Brown, Sheboygan, Fond du Lac, Green Lake, Outagamie, Winnebago, Shawano, Oconto and Marinette. Not all services available in all counties.
At Country Visions Cooperative, it’s our mission to be your partner for success and first choice supplier of information, products and services. Over the years, our diverse group of member owners has created an equally diverse roster of services, products and resources that are unique to the communities we serve and help our local businesses maintain profitability.
Look for Country Visions Cooperative businesses in these Wisconsin communities:
- Reedsville (Home Office)
- Fond du Lac
- Forest Junction
- Manitowoc Rapids
- Oconto Falls
- also Menominee, Michigan.
Country Visions Co-op has several different divisions, each with a team of professional and skilled employees dedicated to providing full-service and quality products. We have a unique blend of farm and agriculture related products and services along with convenience stores, quick food restaurants and more. If you need it, chances are, one of our locations has it!
- The Cheese Nook (Branch, WI)
- Country Stores (De Pere, Mishicot, Reedsville, Valders, Whitelaw)
- Convenience Stores (Branch, Kiel, Manitowoc Rapids, Mishicot, Reedsville, Valders)
Quick and Satisfying Food
- SUBWAY Restaurant at Manitowoc Rapids and Valders.
- The Food Court in Reedsville features soup (seasonal), salad bar, HotStuff Pizza and an A&W Restaurant.
- Kiel and Mishicot locations also offer HotStuff Pizza products.
- Branch makes deli sandwiches and bakery daily.